What a shame you can't be playful

Sujet : What a shame you can't be playful
De : oldernow (at) *nospam* dev.null (oldernow)
Groupes : talk.politics.misc
Date : 07. Apr 2024, 16:24:13
I tried. I really did. BBSes. USENET. Web. Gopher. Gemini. sftp
file sharing.

Regardless the protocol veneer, it was always a search for fun-ly
intelligent others to interact with.

It's never panned out.

Sure, it could be (READ: probably is) me.

But somehow selves - apparently be definition - wind up taking
them*selves* far more seriously than the hilarity of <ineffable>
taking itself to be utterly separate, isolated selves/individuals
taking them*selves* far more seriously than... <endless
self-referential loop>

And *poof!* is it - the hoped-for interactive possibilities -
gone....

--
oldernow
xyz001 at nym.hush.com