Re: JP Morgan CEO Catches Major SHIT Saying Americans Are "Pretty Well Off"

Sujet : Re: JP Morgan CEO Catches Major SHIT Saying Americans Are "Pretty Well Off"
De : danmin (at) *nospam* danminart-dot-com.no-spam.invalid (Danart)
Groupes : talk.politics.misc
Date : 05. May 2024, 20:39:12

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13373115/jpmorgan-chase-ceo-jamie-dimon-podcast-comments-draw-backlash.html

 > JP Morgan's CEO has come under fire for claiming average
 > Americans are in 'pretty good shape' financially, despite
 > soaring inflation and stagnant interest rates crippling
 > household budgets.
 >
 > Jamie Dimon was blasted as 'out of touch' for the comments,
 > made during an interview on the Wall Street Journal's
 > podcast, The Journal.
 >
 > Dimon, who is estimated to be worth around $2.1 billion
 > according to Forbes, stated that consumers 'still have
 > excess money from COVID'.
 >
 > 'The consumer's in pretty good shape right now,' Dimon
 > told interviewer Emma Tucker.
 >
 > But his remarks were slammed online, including by one
 > furious TikToker left in disbelief, after the head of
 > the US' largest bank claimed Americans are 'still spending
 > down' funds handed out during the pandemic.
 >
 > .. . .
 >
 >    A few months ago, there was a scary survey of
 >    "rich kids" ... they were convinced that Joe
 >    Average earned over a half-mil clear per year.
 >
 >    Now compared to Sudan and such, Americans ARE
 >    doing pretty well - but it's sure as hell not
 >    what we're used to, adapted to, willing to put
 >    up with long term. LAST bullshit anyone wants
 >    to hear is some rich asshole trying to tell
 >    them that everything's fine.

There are millionares in
Africa, that are real African people and not outsiders, and not
Arabic. Point being is that in the USA we have something called taxes.
We have

Roads with strick drivers who are not nuts unlike other nations.
Roads being worked on.
Loose law system with loop holes
An Education system that the entire world sends there children to.
Even dictators like the one from Korea.
We have so many options for all kinds of people.
We have Grade A meat
Everybody for a long long time have computers in there pockets ( I
could display mirror my Galaxy Light phone from years ago, use  works
apps, program ( not the biggest ) and so much more. You do not even
need a fully loaded computer desktop ).
We have rental cars
We have rental bikes ( in various cities )
We have public transportation ( and services that allows free fair in
various cities ).
We even have the view-screen from Logans-runs ( Myspace, Facebook,
Instagram, Tiktok, snapchat ).

We have Muslim women who are math and english teachers.
We have East Asian and Indian men who are spoorts coaches and
agressive plolice men.
We have women who are in power who says "kiss the clitty
ring" and just as corrupted as men of the past.
GIrls fR##King boys It is a wild wild world....... a wild wild
world..... Come and feel the joy....
We have basket ball players who are good and are shorter then most
men.
Food is literally free.
Rent can be cheap
neighborhoods are mostly safe.

The point being is that many people in the USA are working towards
goals.

We can not think about "Starving Marvin" but rather the
person next-door who endorses the IDF violence.

USA is the real war. It strongly affects other nations. What is wrong
with the USA is that many people are
just brainwashed into being selfish.

When I dress up, people talk to me and say "Good moring" and
even ask me questions.
When I go outside to buy eggs, milk, and bread, people turn there
heads away from me.
That is why everybody is unhappy. They want everybody to be Hollywood
everyday.

This is a response to the post seen at:
http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=664631080#664631080