Re: Biden Sees Sense - Suspends Ammo Shipments to Israel

Sujet : Re: Biden Sees Sense - Suspends Ammo Shipments to Israel
De : nospam (at) *nospam* example.net (D)
Groupes : talk.politics.misc alt.politics
Date : 07. May 2024, 11:11:37
On Mon, 6 May 2024, Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:

Took him long enough.

Meanwhile, Hamas has agreed to accept the new ceasefire deal ... only for
Israel to crank up its attacks on Rafah.

Apartheid Israel is a viper in the bosom of Western democracy.

Israel learned that the Rafah crossign was used by the Hamas terrorists, so completely justified. We must pray and support our israeli brothers and sisters in the war against terrorism!