Re: Federal Judge Endorses Sediton

Sujet : Re: Federal Judge Endorses Sediton
De : chine.bleu (at) *nospam* www.yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Groupes : talk.politics.misc alt.politics
Date : 24. May 2024, 06:34:46
| On Tuesday, a new court filing by U.S. District Judge Beryl
| Howell revealed that lawyers found four classified
| documents in the former president's bedroom at Mar-a-Lago,
| four months after the FBI raided the estate and initially
| discovered documents pertaining to national security.
|
| "Notably, no excuse is provided as to how the former
| president could miss the classified-marked documents found
| in his own bedroom at Mar-a-Lago,"
<https://www.newsweek.com/aileen-cannon-donald-trump-classified-documents-
evidence-1903347>

    --bks

 Is it true she's a transgender?  Maybe she can be bribed like Alito and
Thomas?

She's still auditionning for the next Sleepy Donna Fatso.
--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied.  @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.'                    /|\