Re: Another Wokie U Loses Huge Donor

Sujet : Re: Another Wokie U Loses Huge Donor
De : campbell (at) *nospam* neotext.ca (Dhu on Gate)
Groupes : talk.politics.misc alt.politics soc.culture.usa
Suivi-à : alt.politics
Date : 27. May 2024, 01:22:30

Modern "Banking" (exempli gratia: WEF) treats humans no different than Cod.

Had any of that lately?

Dhu

On Fri, 24 May 2024 03:18:53 -0400, 62hx.1708 wrote:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13451555/ernest-rady-university-manitoba-gem-newman-valedictorian-speech-gaza.html

A Jewish billionaire who donated millions to the University of Manitoba
has slammed a speech made by a valedictorian as being filled with 'hate
speech and lies'.

In a letter dated Monday, Ernest Rady told university officials at the
school in Winnipeg, Manitoba, that he was left hurt and appalled by the
speech made by valedictorian Gem Newman.

The school had been renamed in honor of Rady's father after he donated
$30 million in 2016.

During his speech, Newman referenced what he called Israel's
'deliberate targeting' of hospitals in Palestine.

He also called for an 'immediate and lasting' ceasefire in
Gaza and called on those gathered before him to do the same.

Newman said: 'Israel's deliberate targeting of hospitals
and other civilian infrastructure has lead to more than
35,000 deaths and widespread famines and disease.

'I ask that you join me in calling for an immediate and
lasting ceasefire in Palestine, join me in calling for
unrestricted humanitarian and medical aid in Gaza.

. . .

   Hamas is heavily into "human shields" and thus USES
   hospitals as "safe zones" and stores weapons there.
   The locals KNEW that - but went along.

   In any case, looks as if another Wokie U has lost
   a HUGE donor.

   Are American/Canadian Jews FINALLY realizing that
   history has FLIPPED - and their new worst enemies
   aren't on the "right", but the "left" instead ?

--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.
 Duncan Patton a Campbell