Re: The Unprotected Class: How Anti-White Racism is Tearing America Apart

Sujet : Re: The Unprotected Class: How Anti-White Racism is Tearing America Apart
De : cshenk (at) *nospam* yahoo.net (DELL)
Groupes : talk.politics.misc soc.culture.usa talk.politics.guns alt.food.fast-food misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Suivi-à : rec.food.cooking
Date : 27. May 2024, 18:44:50
Jolly Roger wrote:

On 2024-05-26, Kill the Progs <kill_the_progs@lynch.confederacy>
wrote:
On 5/25/24 10:30 AM, Jolly Roger wrote:
On 2024-05-25, Hemidactylus <ecphoric@allspamis.invalid> wrote:
NefeshBarYochai <void@invalid.noy> wrote:

[a bunch of racist bullshit]

It’s amazing how many people are willing to perform anilingus on
Trump as commanded. These bozos clean his adult diapers.

These dip shits would literally eat Trump's shit if it meant the
rest >> of us had to smell their breath.

No, we would force-feed YOU Trump's shit.

Come and try it, snowflake. My guns are chambered and ready.

Get lost multi group spammer