A Very Odd Material : Aluminum-22 Sometimes Makes Orbital Proton

Sujet : A Very Odd Material : Aluminum-22 Sometimes Makes Orbital Proton
De : 26xh.0718 (at) *nospam* e6t4y.net (26xh.0717)
Groupes : talk.politics.misc alt.science
Date : 02. Jun 2024, 04:55:01
https://scitechdaily.com/inside-the-proton-halo-precision-measurements-unravel-nuclear-puzzles/
. . .
   We are used to electron orbitals around elements. The
   crude view is like orbiting moons, though it's really
   much more quantum than that.
   But AL-22, rather rare, can sometimes pop out a PROTON
   in a sort of orbital. The state does not last long, but
   in bulk material there will always be atoms in this state.
   This is just 'exotic'. I wonder what can be done
   with it ? Might there be a field of "protonics" ?