Re: NOT Trying To Solve Problems ?

Sujet : Re: NOT Trying To Solve Problems ?
De : danmin (at) *nospam* danminart-dot-com.no-spam.invalid (Danart)
Groupes : talk.politics.misc
Date : 07. Jun 2024, 17:10:50

 > 26xh.0717 wrote:
 > Ran into an odd movie - "Ready Player One", set about
 > 50 years in the future - where a bit of the intro
 > dialogue says that people just stopped trying to
 > solve the problems and simply concentrated on
 > outliving them.
 >
 > Have we kinda REACHED that point ??? With a massive
 > global society, The Problems are just TOO large and
 > broad and divisive to fix to everyone's satisfaction.
 >
 > Perhaps just some version of 'hunkering down' and
 > weathering all the fallout IS the most adaptive ?
 > Whatever it is, it's TOO big and complicated for
 > YOU to have any real influence - so is it so insane
 > to just stop trying and let the proverbial chips
 > fall where they may ?
 >
 > Yea, a kinda depressing anti-heroic POV ...
 > but this ain't Sumeria anymore, not Camelot.
 > The world has become just too BIG for The People
 > to even understand what's going on and why, much
 > less create good solutions. Even our "leaders"
 > are mostly just going with the flow.

Well here is the deal.
All the problems are solvable. Give me a problem and I will give you a
quick solution we all could agree upon. I am not kidding.

1) People want to have the American dream, go out, and enjoy each
other. My observation is that women will rob young men who have income
just to make babies with this person. Despite any love it is a forced
love that eventually ends.
All the while because they want babies. Women do not want to work with
men anymore.

2) Parents are selfish and continue to do wrong into there elderly
years, out of selfishness. You have tons of these men who are perverts
burning there money out the window. Imagine from college your father
was about "My child support", " I can't afford a new
boat or Mercedes, my child support", "Police my kid is
unattended my child support", and so forth and so forth. I would
not mind cleaning out such persons bank account right now. I am
serious. Cowards all of them, who barely had any sex, and lived there
golden-years with there heads hanging down, walking on the lives of
their children who grew up in filth, poverty, and squealer. All
because they could not man up to there wives. Just devalue there
culture, devalue there sons, and praises the whore.

3) Too many people followed there dreams and keep working towards
them. All the while everybody around them have little or no faith in
them. It is like your parents, your family, and dick-less morons
around are all the bullies from the school yard. No respect because
they are no different then the minds of a children even into there old
age. First it was inherited discrimination. Then it was street gangs,
and finally it is the working world who denies you the ability to
function as a human-being, and reduces people to their teeth and
shoes, as if they have no heads on them. Just ignore everything and
everyone and work towards your goal. There is no god anywhere in this
world. If there is then god must be with somebody who really needs
that person above everybody else, if there is such a thing.

1-2-3

Imagine somebody who lives was ripped from them thanks to an adultery,
Who had to grow up surrounded by people who did not look like them.
Who had to do horrible work because nobody wants to hire them for a
normal job or position. Where not only there father but grandfather
shuns them and does not wish that person well at all. Slowly over time
there own mother becomes a fossil of herself, and everybody in there
own family just walks by them as if they have no real ability to do
anything despite they are well educated and can function no
differently at all.

All problems are solvable. It is just the insanity involved in solving
them.

This is a response to the post seen at:
http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=666901938#666901938