list groups from user news CLI?

Sujet : list groups from user news CLI?
De : jdd (at) *nospam* dodin.org (jdd)
Groupes : fr.comp.usenet.serveurs
Date : 07. Dec 2021, 22:07:58
Hello,
I try to setup my INN server. It should be available for the moment at dodin.fr.nf without special setup (no pass).
I try to keep my work documented here (in english):
http://dodin.me/wiki/pmwiki.php?n=Doc.ConfigurerINN
right now I created two groups with
/usr/lib/news/bin/ctlinnd newgroup test
/usr/lib/news/bin/ctlinnd newgroup linux-31
but none of them are visible from my Thunderbird account. I could create the account, go to "subscribe", but the list is empty
at first how can I make sure these groups are created? somting like ctlinnd listgroups??
thanks
jdd
--
http://dodin.org