Re: Rock Linux on Rpi3

Sujet : Re: Rock Linux on Rpi3
De : gmkeros (at) *nospam* gmail.com (Kyonshi)
Groupes : comp.sys.raspberry-pi
Date : 20. Apr 2024, 01:31:02
On 2024-04-19 15:25, Kyonshi wrote:
I installed Rocky Linux 8 on my Rpi (they have an image for Rpi for Alternative Architectures), now I am wondering if there is an equivalent to raspi-config that could be used to set some of the settings. Anyone have experience with using that?
  top-right corner - icon with tools - is the gnome settings tool
I use Rocky on intel(x64) and on Apple Arm (UTM)
I don't think there is a specific config tool for rpi in rocky (like raspi-config)

yeah, no, I installed it headless.
But well, I didn't see anything about a tool either. So I guess there isn't.