Re: to depart

Sujet : Re: to depart
De : vpaereru-unmonitored (at) *nospam* yahoo.com.invalid (Hibou)
Groupes : fr.lettres.langue.anglaise
Date : 13. Apr 2023, 07:28:54
Le 10/04/2023 à 06:25, Hibou a écrit :
 Moi, je ne les aime pas trop, ni l'un ni l'autre. 'Departs from' est trop soutenu et verbeux, 'quits' trop informel. Joseph Staten leaves Microsoft.
     Rather proclaim it, Westmorland, through my host,
     That he which hath no stomach to this fight,
     Let him depart; his passport shall be made,
     And crowns for convoy put into his purse;
     We would not die in that man's company,
     That fears his fellowship, to die with us -
       WS, 'Henry V'.