Re: CAD Design for P51 Mustang Replica

Sujet : Re: CAD Design for P51 Mustang Replica
De : bernardpoussin (at) *nospam* free.fr (bp)
Groupes : fr.rec.aviation
Date : 14. Oct 2023, 20:18:34
Le 14/10/2023 à 17:08, volkan aldar a écrit :
Hello. Sorry to disturb. My name is Marian Madalin, a male engineer from Bucharest, Romania. I want to build a P51 Mustang Replica for display, I have some sponsors here who help me with free materials and services. I want to use the drawings of mr. Marcel Jurca to do the parts and assembly, but the drawings are in PDF, and I want an assumed, responsible, serious volunteer CAD engineer to help me redraw the drawings from the PDF and put them into DXF files, so it can be easily cut on CNC from plywood, aluminium, steel etc... I have some progress on the frames and formers (pictures attached). The Mustang will be displayed for a new aviation museum project I am currently developing. The CAD engineer will be mentioned on the sponsor's list on the project website.
Beau projet bon courage
donnez quelques images de l'avancé des travaux de temps en temps