Re: New version of my annotations to SRT

Sujet : Re: New version of my annotations to SRT
De : mlwozniak (at) *nospam* wp.pl (Maciej Wozniak)
Groupes : sci.physics.relativity
Date : 19. Apr 2024, 17:40:39
W dniu 19.04.2024 o 10:23, Python pisze:
Le 19/04/2024 à 07:50, Thomas Heger a écrit :
[...]
The system k had tall Greek letters as names of the axes:
Xsi, Eta and Zeta.

Here Einstein made an error, too, because once defined these names had to be used.
 Xsi intervenes several times from the sentence "For a ray of light emitted at the time $\tau =0$ in the direction of the increasing $\xi$"
a few paragraphs later. All of them intervenes after the sentence
"Substituting for x' its value, we obtain :"

In my role as a hypothetical professor, who had to write corrections, I freaked out a little at this point and wrote a big red 'F' on the first page on the paper.
 In my role as a hypothetical ophthalmologist I freak out a lot and
advise you to buy glasses.

Oh, stinker Python is opening its muzzle again,
and trying again to pretend he knows something.
Tell me, poor stinker, have you already  learnt
what a function is? Are you still trying to
determine its properties applying a French
definition of a different word?