Re: Space and spacetime

Sujet : Re: Space and spacetime
De : mlwozniak (at) *nospam* wp.pl (Maciej Wozniak)
Groupes : sci.physics.relativity
Date : 21. Jun 2024, 21:07:44
W dniu 21.06.2024 o 20:21, gharnagel pisze:
Maciej Wozniak wrote:

W dniu 21.06.2024 o 16:14, gharnagel pisze:

Maciej Wozniak wrote:

A day is a day, Harrie.
No, it's not.  Wozzie deleted where I explained that

Put your explaination straight into your
dumb, fanatic ass, where it belongs.
 An autistic "information engineer" who can't understand
metaphor gets really asinine when his fuzzy-thinking is
A fanatic piece of lying ship, caught on an
impudent, obvious  lie is screaming about a
"metaphor".
Why won't you stop dodging and answer - what
is the predicttion of the observer in my
example according to the physics of your
idiot guru?

Tell me, poor halfbrain, was the RELATIVISTIC
formula of velocity adding a part of Lorentz's
ETHER theory?
Yes or no?
 Autistic Wozzie-fool seems to think that something that's derived
from a set of equations is "adding to it."
 But let's get to the point here:
Let's get to the point, sure. Is the RELATIVISTIC formula
of velocity adding  a part of Lorentz's ETHER theory?
Yes or no, trash.