Re: Space-time interval (2)

Sujet : Re: Space-time interval (2)
De : mlwozniak (at) *nospam* wp.pl (Maciej Wozniak)
Groupes : sci.physics.relativity
Date : 14. Aug 2024, 06:25:17
W dniu 14.08.2024 o 00:12, gharnagel pisze:
On Tue, 13 Aug 2024 22:01:19 +0000, Richard Hachel wrote:

But this perfect present time does not exist.

This does not prevent that in our universe, each point considered is, in
general at a different distance from me, and that it is impossible for
me to synchronize with it, without desynchronizing myself from it, and
without desynchronizing myself from the others and so on.

R.H.
 Well, Richard, the GPS disproves your theory, because
Because it suddenly becomes real when it's
comfortable for a relativistic idiot.