Re: For my Djippy...

Sujet : Re: For my Djippy...
De : hitlong (at) *nospam* yahoo.com (gharnagel)
Groupes : sci.physics.relativity
Date : 12. Mar 2024, 06:10:37
Volney wrote:

Someone (I forget who) claims that "Dr. Hachel" is really a medical doctor Dr. Lengrand. I may have the spelling wrong, and I have no way to verify or refute this claim.

And what "old board"?

The dearly departed google groups sci.physics.relativity

That was only a gateway into Usenet groups like the one you are reading
now, not some "old board". The gateway is gone, as are its users who
don't know how or don't care about continuing to use Usenet.
It looked that way to you, but I actually joined google groups
sci.physics.relativity - I'm actually one of those users you specify.  And
I'm actually on novabbs.com/tech etc.

Seems that it was mentioned that they were glad that he wasn't treating them.

The person who claimed Hachel is Lengrand has the opinion that Dr. Lengrand is a quack.
I wouldn't know, but from the way "Dr. Hachel" behaves, it seems that he
would be a very opinionated M.D.  My doctors listen very carefully when I
voice my concerns.