Re: Perfect clocks

Sujet : Re: Perfect clocks
De : hitlong (at) *nospam* yahoo.com (gharnagel)
Groupes : sci.physics.relativity
Date : 29. Apr 2024, 19:41:07
Maciej Wozniak wrote:

W dniu 29.04.2024 o 14:27, gharnagel pisze:

On 2024-04-27 19:50:34 +0000, gharnagel said:

Perhaps there is only one nature, but it has many parts.
The discussion seems to be about the part of nature called
"time" ...

Time is not a part of nature. If you remove time and everthing
that is in a time or is a part of time or is a property of time
or requires time to exist then nothing is left.

but what is "time"?

Many things are called "time".

Does every of them have the property above,
poor halfbrain?
 That should be "Do all of them," quarterbrain.

And that's because...?
"Does every of them have" is incorrect English, eighthbrain.

Time is a tool for describing things.
 So Wozzie believes time is a tool, invented, not a concept.

Of course it's a concept. Concepts are invented.
SO Wozzie starts with the the half-answers and deception again.
Concepts are only "half invented," unlike Wozzie's assertions,
which are totally invented.
Concepts describe some characteristic of the real or supposed
world, so they have some basis in fact.  Tools are completely
different, so Wozzie is trying to confuse things again.

His
problem is that he just proved that what Mikko said is correct.

Which one? He said 2 things, generally
excluding each other, as expected from
a relativistic idiot.
If you can't figure it out, you prove yourself the idiot.

Wozzie is dishonest because he takes only a part of the answer
and pretends that it's ALL of the answer.

Harrie, on the other hand, is dishonest because
he lies impudently.
Nope.  I don't lie.  I tell it like it is, sometimes allegorically.
Wozzie proves himself the liar by his dishonest posts.

If you take it away - everything stays as it is, you
just can't  say a word about it anymore.
 So Wozzie quarterbrain believes if we didn't have clocks all
processes of nature would stop?

Nope. Oppositely
So we must have clocks so nature can change?
Really, really wierd!

- you and your fellow idiot Mikko
believe that,
:-))

because - with all of  your mystical
nonsensens - you're still defining time as "what
clocks indicate". Or don't you?
I'm not.  I don't think Mikko is, either.  Wozzie just continues his
lying.  He just can't help it.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?fr=ymyy-t&ei=UTF-8&p=my+grandfather%27s+clock#id=2&vid=47e1d2d247b785182417aa9d93eaa0df&action=click
 True, clocks are tools, but time is a concept

It is.
I'm glad Wozzie has finally developed into something better than an eighthbrain.

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/concept
How did you imagine an idea can't be a tool?
Now THAT'S a good concept!  He gets fully back to quaerterbrain.

And how did you imagine that nature is creating ideas?
Oops!  Nobody said that, that's just some more of Wozzie's confusion.
Back to 8thbrain.