Re: Incorrect mathematical integration

Sujet : Re: Incorrect mathematical integration
De : r.hachel (at) *nospam* wanadou.fr (Richard Hachel)
Groupes : sci.physics.relativity
Date : 20. Jul 2024, 23:55:07
Le 20/07/2024 à 22:05, "Paul.B.Andersen" a écrit :

I suppose this means that the equation is incorrect according to
your theory.
Not just with my theory, but with the reality of things.
You can't add carrots and turnips, and that's what physicists believe they can do by adding local infinitesimal durations to find a global time. This is a colossal mistake.

So please show the equation for the proper time as a function of
the velocity and the time in the inertial system, which is
correct physically and mathematically according to your theory.
I've already given all that away for a long time.
I take the main equations again.
To: time in the laboratory (or terrestrial), observable time.
Tr: proper time, tau.
a: acceleration