Re: Incorrect mathematical integration

Sujet : Re: Incorrect mathematical integration
De : r.hachel (at) *nospam* wanadou.fr (Richard Hachel)
Groupes : sci.physics.relativity
Date : 23. Jul 2024, 22:31:41
Le 23/07/2024 à 22:04, "Paul.B.Andersen" a écrit :
No comment to this, Richard?
 Are you insisting that the GPS doesn't work because the satellite clocks
can't be synchronous because of the nature of space an time?
 Paul
Damn Paul!
I say exactly the opposite.
I say that if GPS works, it is PRECISELY thanks to universal anisochrony.
This is what GPS measures, and it is thanks to this that, converting anisochrony into spatial metrics, they can practically give the position to the nearest meter.
I notice that in your examples, you talk about airports or planes. It's absurd. It is clear that the laws of relativity do not apply at such low speeds, where Vr=Vo and Tr=To.
Relativity only exists if we go very far, or if we go very quickly, and not in the common world.
For GPS, we can speak of relativity, since photonic transactions are both instantaneous (Vr) and at the same time equal to c (Vo) depending on the position of the observer, for cars, planes, etc., this n It's not useful at all.
R.H.