Re: Incorrect mathematical integration

Sujet : Re: Incorrect mathematical integration
De : r.hachel (at) *nospam* wanadou.fr (Richard Hachel)
Groupes : sci.physics.relativity
Date : 24. Jul 2024, 20:55:56
Le 24/07/2024 à 20:44, "Paul.B.Andersen" a écrit :
 Quite.
But your jokes aren't funny the umpteenth time they are told,
It is getting boring.
 Paul
It's not a joke, it's a question.
We take a very large particle accelerator of several kilometers.
On this particle accelerator, we fix a point A, coordinates (0,0,0) and we ask to draw the trajectory of the proton in R.
We assume z=0.
We then have a large circle.
We then request a change of reference frame, and we request the trajectory of point A in the proton reference frame.
I wish good luck to whoever answers, it's not high school level.
R.H.