Re: The most ridiculous science mistake in history.

Sujet : Re: The most ridiculous science mistake in history.
De : volney (at) *nospam* invalid.invalid (Volney)
Groupes : sci.physics.relativity
Date : 05. Apr 2024, 15:00:06

On 2024-04-04 10:32:14 +0000, Richard Hachel said:

Le 04/04/2024 à 11:33, Athel Cornish-Bowden a écrit :
And yours? The other day you criticized me for referring to "Dr" Hachel's most obvious lies rather than addressing his statements about physics. If I know he's lying about he claims to have seen on television, why should I believe what he says about physics?

Two questions for "Dr" Hachel:

1. When are you going to produce evidence of your claimed doctorate? Until you do I shall continue regard it as something you got from a degree mill, or something you just invented. In other words a lie.

2. Which television channels to you watch for your news? We don't get FoxNews in France (or only with difficulty), so it's not that. I regularly watch the news on TF1, BFM-TV, LCI, LCP, and occasionally France 2. (Why so many? Because my wife just loves these channels.) None of them has ever broadcast anything like the lies you pretended.

athel -- biochemist, not a physicist, but detector of crackpots

You are right, your wife (you will offer her my deep respect for her television curiosity) watches TF1, LCI and BFM-TV.
But you should advise her and tell her, to help her, what Dr. Hachel would suggest to her: to also watch a few channels other than these pro-Bideniste and ultra-Macronist channels.
There is a channel that I like, because it gets to the bottom of things, it is CNews, whose audiences in France are only growing (this is why the French government wants to close it).

OK, I forgot CNews. Although rather right-wing it has some good journalists, like Charlotte d'Ornelas. I don't agree wth all says, but she says it very well.

You may have noticed that M.D. Lengrand, aka "Hachel" is evading your question
on what French TV channels say about Russia and Putin.

And what he is a doctor of.
 Medicine, I can believe, but nothing that would qualify him to pronounce about relativity.
Python says "Dr." Hachel is really a medical Dr. Lengrand. "Dr." Hachel himself won't say what he's a doctor of, much less admit or deny being the same as this Dr. Lengrand. He ignores the question.