Re: Relativistic aberration

Sujet : Re: Relativistic aberration
De : python (at) *nospam* invalid.org (Python)
Groupes : sci.physics.relativity
Date : 31. Jul 2024, 07:03:05
Le 31/07/2024 à 06:52, Maciej Wozniak a écrit :
W dniu 31.07.2024 o 05:04, Sylvia Else pisze:
On 15-July-24 6:30 am, Richard Hachel wrote:
Beauty is the splendor of truth.

If a theory is not beautiful, it is not true.

And already your notions have gone awry.

Since we have no proof that the laws of physics have to be beautiful, seeking to impose that notion on the universe risks sending oneself down a blind alley.

Unfortunately, you're not the only person to have fallen into this trap. The idea may have derailed fundamental research for decades, and lead to a strong expectation that super-symmetric particles would be found by the LHC. Spoiler alert, they weren't.

Perhaps fundamental physics is ugly. If it is, we have to live with that
  "Fundamental" physics is what You've learnt in
basic school.
So Newtonian/Galilean/Halmitonial Physics is good to go today. You are
in a good mood Wozniak I guess.

What Your insane church is building
now are higher and higher floors of abstracts.
Oh, anything build later is bad, "abstract" (the same word Hachel uses
when he cease to believe he understand something), as an "information
engineer" you have issues with abstractions too?
It looks to any sane person (neither you nor Hachel) can recognize that
from Newtonian physics to Relativity and Quantum Mechanics just ran fine
anyway :-)