Re: Space-time interval (2)

Sujet : Re: Space-time interval (2)
De : python (at) *nospam* invalid.org (Python)
Groupes : sci.physics.relativity
Date : 14. Aug 2024, 15:08:04
Le 14/08/2024 à 14:54, M.D. Richard "stuffed-shirt Hachel" Lengrand a écrit :
....  will consider
that there exists a fourth spatial dimension in the universe, and that an observer, placed there, perpendicular and very far away, apprehends our 3D universe in a perfectly synchronous way for him, and it is on this abstract but useful concept that we will synchronize all terrestrial watches.
Clocks are physical devices (except in Wozniak's mind). They are not
synchronized by imaginary devices on imaginary spatial dimensions.
They are built in order to have the same rate (inside an acceptable
narrow interval) to begin with, then drifted according to what
General Relativity predict in order to stay in synch in ECI
frame (despite what demented Wozniak pretends).
These are engineering tasks, not the stupid mythomaniac fantasies of
a histrionic senile country doctor.