Re: The Gates of the Boolean Logic

Sujet : Re: The Gates of the Boolean Logic
De : greggdurishan (at) *nospam* gmail.com (greggdurishan)
Groupes : rec.arts.poems comp.ai.philosophy
Date : 17. Sep 2024, 08:42:33
Well, I ran out of time and willpower to continue this little
performance piece, so I've wrapped it up into a final version:
https://codepen.io/greggdurishan/full/mdZZeJV
Goodbye usenet, once-mighty foundational forum of the internet, now
vestigial, unread, and what the kids would call "dark web"--correct in
spirit even if the social internet was not always monopolized by http.
I've enjoyed putting on a last silly show for noone, like I'm one of the
last people to sneak into a condemned but grand old theater. Yet usenet
posts exist forever? We'll see. =)