Is there a RCPT limit for submission?

Sujet : Is there a RCPT limit for submission?
De : johnl (at) *nospam* taugh.com (John Levine)
Groupes : comp.mail.sendmail
Date : 11. Mar 2024, 00:25:45
When I'm sending a message to a lot of people via submission to
127.0.0.1:25, is there a limit to the number of RCPT TO commands per
message, or the number of messages I can send per session?

In the FM I see the confMAX_MESSAGE_SIZE parameter for max message
size, and outgoing limits like SMTP_MAILER_MAXMSGS but not those two.

(If it's in the documentation and I missed it, after you tell me I'm
stupid I'd appreciate more hints on where to look.)

--
Regards,
John Levine, johnl@taugh.com, Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet for Dummies",