Re: DKIM failures and SPF questions

Sujet : Re: DKIM failures and SPF questions
De : hzcnjkx656 (at) *nospam* tormails.com (none)
Groupes : comp.mail.sendmail
Date : 23. May 2024, 18:25:01

I have sendmail 8.17.1.9 running my personal email accounts.  I have set up DKIM and have specified a DMARC record in my DNS.  I have that configured to send me status emails.  My question is why I have so many failures.  The message I get often show failures of DKIM but SPF passes.   There is no explanation why they failed.  In the _dmarc record I have p=quarantine and ptc=100.  My SPF record specifies -all.
 The failure rate is probably 20% on DKIM and hardly ever on SPF.  Do I need to look for something here?
 Thanks,

I have also 20% failing, most of this is outlook.com/sendgrid. Seems to be known