Re: key / crt permissions constantly

Sujet : Re: key / crt permissions constantly
De : mm+usenet-es (at) *nospam* dorfdsl.de (Marco Moock)
Groupes : comp.mail.sendmail
Date : 29. Jul 2024, 14:10:35
On 29.07.2024 um 12:55 Uhr none wrote:

I don't really get why I am confronted with sendmail thinking it
knows better how I should put permissions on my key and crt files.

Sometimes users have default permissions of o+r, which means other
users on the system can read the stuff. For key files, this is really,
really bad, so sendmail warns you.

What is the message you receive in your case here?
Doesn't the confDONT_BLAME_SENDMAIL stop emitting that error?

--
kind regards
Marco

Send spam to 1722250500muell@cartoonies.org