Re: key / crt permissions constantly

Sujet : Re: key / crt permissions constantly
De : hzcnjkx656 (at) *nospam* tormails.com (none)
Groupes : comp.mail.sendmail
Date : 01. Aug 2024, 11:32:39

file /home/acme/test.cer unsafe: Permission denied
 Which command triggers this error?
Please show the full command and the full logfile entry.
What are the permission/owner/group of the involved directories
( / /home /home/acme )?
I think I should do this again with an el9 version, I don't want to waste anyone's time on details with something old.
I was more thinking about a general topic where users can just turn these checks of and have sendmail just trust the groups / acls that it has been given.
I don't think I have seen these checks with eg apache. This is more like a design question, wether or not this is the responsibility of the application or user.
Even if you have o+w files, if they are in a parent folder with o-rwx it does not really matter.