Re: Undecidability based on epistemological antinomies V2 --Tarski Proof--

Sujet : Re: Undecidability based on epistemological antinomies V2 --Tarski Proof--
De : mikko.levanto (at) *nospam* iki.fi (Mikko)
Groupes : sci.logic
Date : 22. Apr 2024, 17:27:32

On 2024-04-19 18:04:48 +0000, olcott said:

When we create a three-valued logic system that has these
three values: {True, False, Nonsense}
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three-valued_logic
 Such three valued logic has the problem that a tautology of the
ordinary propositional logic cannot be trusted to be true. For
example, in ordinary logic A ∨ ¬A is always true. This means that
some ordinary proofs of ordinary theorems are no longer valid and
you need to accept the possibility that a theory that is complete
in ordinary logic is incomplete in your logic.

 I only used three-valued logic as a teaching device. Whenever an
expression of language has the value of {Nonsense} then it is
rejected and not allowed to be used in any logical operations. It
is basically invalid input.
 You cannot teach because you lack necessary skills. Therefore you
don't need any teaching device.

 That is too close to ad homimen.
If you think my reasoning is incorrect then point to the error
in my reasoning. Saying that in your opinion I am a bad teacher
is too close to ad hominem because it refers to your opinion of
me and utterly bypasses any of my reasoning.
 No, it isn't. You introduced youtself as a topic of discussion so
you are a legitimate topic of discussion.
 I didn't claim that there be any reasoning, incorrect or otherwise.

 If you claim I am a bad teacher you must point out what is wrong with
the lesson otherwise your claim that I am a bad teacher is essentially
an as hominem attack.
You are not a teacher, bad or otherwise. That you lack skills that
happen to be necessary for teaching is obvious from you postings
here. A teacher needs to understand human psychology but you don't.
--
Mikko