Re: The Magnetopause

Sujet : Re: The Magnetopause
De : nospam (at) *nospam* de-ster.demon.nl (J. J. Lodder)
Groupes : sci.physics.relativity
Date : 09. Jun 2024, 12:48:12
gharnagel <hitlong@yahoo.com> wrote:

Maciej Wozniak wrote:

W dniu 08.06.2024 o 06:44, Ross Finlayson pisze:

Moment and Motion:  mathematical motion, planetary statics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZT018wHncA

Motion mathematically and mathematical motion, points and space,
modern theory, variable acceleration, Davies, the exponential and
repetitious analysis, infinitely-many orders of acceleration,
infinitary
invariants, weather, planetary electrodynamics, Galilean and
Lorentzian
invariants, energy and forms, lightning, Schumann resonances,
fluid model of electricity, derivations of electrical potential,
superfluid models of electricity, inertia and momentum, Coriolis,
effects, the magnetospheric plasma sheath, Debye length,
Higgs and Little Higgs, the magnetopause, electronic gyrofrequency,
ambipolar flow, relativistic equivalence principle, Oya and Sen on
the magnetosphere plasma wall, the plasmapause, Pluto and Triton,
Medieval philosophy, Grosseteste on theories of light and continuity,
asymptotic density, large numbers, independent discoveries,
Schnirelmann density, infinity, Zeno's continuum.

Sounds to me like a random collection of buzz words.  I could only take
four minutes of it.

And in the meantime in the real world - forbidden by your
bunch of idiots improper clocks keep measuring improper
t'=t in improper seconds.

Wozzie has been corrected on his intentional misunderstanding of the
GPS multiple times, yet he irrationally persists in this vicious
nonsense.
The GPS clock base is detuned from the value for a "perfect" local
clock
so it will be useful at the earth's surface.  Even elementary students
understand this.  I guess that's too advanced for Wozzie.

Yes, and even that is only a practicality.
GPS could work just as well without this detuning,
with a slightly more complicated computing algorithm
in the receivers,

Jan