Re: With Exploding Pager Terrorist Attacks, Israel and the US Have Permanently Altered the Global Security Landscape

Sujet : Re: With Exploding Pager Terrorist Attacks, Israel and the US Have Permanently Altered the Global Security Landscape
De : pursent100 (at) *nospam* gmail.com (%)
Groupes : misc.phone.mobile.iphone comp.mobile.android comp.misc misc.news.internet.discuss
Date : 22. Sep 2024, 21:28:05
The Real Bev wrote:
On 9/22/24 12:15 PM, Carlos E.R. wrote:
On 2024-09-22 20:25, Alan Browne wrote:
On 2024-09-21 23:59, Here is the News wrote:
https://dailystormer.in/with-exploding-pager-terrorist-attacks-israel-and-the-us-have-permanently-altered-the-global-security-landscape/ >

With Exploding Pager Terrorist Attacks, Israel and the US Have Permanently
Altered the Global Security Landscape

Silly blather.

Israel have pulled a similar stunt in the past.  Remotely caused a cell phone to "be faulty".  When it was sent in for repair, the Israeli's "fixed" it with explosives in the earpiece area.

Returned to client.

Called him up.

"Hello?"
"Is this Amir?"
"Yes, who is ...."

Remote detonation with special tone codes ...

This is a degree more.

Nobody is going to trust when buying electronics from a foreigner
manufacturer that it is safe.

If I buy a Lenovo computer from China, or a Motorola phone, (both things
I actually did) how safe am I that it will not explode and kill me,
because I have said in X that communists are dirty rats (which I haven't
said, it is just an example)?

Nobody is safe anymore.
 I don't think we ever were, except statistically.  Black swans exist!

good thing i bought land in alaska