Re: How do we know that ChatGPT 4.0 correctly evaluated my ideas?

Sujet : Re: How do we know that ChatGPT 4.0 correctly evaluated my ideas?
De : polcott2 (at) *nospam* gmail.com (olcott)
Groupes : comp.theory
Date : 07. Mar 2024, 17:38:24
On 3/7/2024 5:44 AM, Mikko wrote:

On 2024-03-06 07:11:34 +0000, olcott said:

Chat GPT CAN'T understand the words, it has no programming about MEANING.

You cant find any mistakes in any of its reasoning.

*This paragraph precisely follows from its preceding dialogue*

When an input, such as the halting problem's pathological input D, is
designed to contradict every value that the halting decider H returns,
it creates a self-referential paradox that prevents H from providing a
consistent and correct response. In this context, D can be seen as
posing an incorrect question to H, as its contradictory nature
undermines the possibility of a meaningful and accurate answer.

That is essentially an agreement with Linz proof.
*It is not an agreement with the conclusion of this proof*
 Not explicitly but comes close enough that the final step is
trivial.

It is an agreement with why Ĥ.H ⟨Ĥ⟩ ⟨Ĥ⟩ gets the wrong answer.
 That, too.

Ĥ.q0 ⟨Ĥ⟩ ⊢* Ĥ.Hq0 ⟨Ĥ⟩ ⟨Ĥ⟩ ⊢* Ĥ.Hqy ∞ // Ĥ applied to ⟨Ĥ⟩ halts
Ĥ.q0 ⟨Ĥ⟩ ⊢* Ĥ.Hq0 ⟨Ĥ⟩ ⟨Ĥ⟩ ⊢* Ĥ.Hqn   // Ĥ applied to ⟨Ĥ⟩ does not halt
The Linz proof correctly proves that Ĥ.H ⟨Ĥ⟩ ⟨Ĥ⟩
can't possibly get the right answer and falsely
concludes that this means that H ⟨Ĥ⟩ ⟨Ĥ⟩ cannot
get the correct answer.
*My H(D,D) and H1(D,D) prove otherwise*