Re: D simulated by H never halts no matter what H does V3

Sujet : Re: D simulated by H never halts no matter what H does V3
De : mikko.levanto (at) *nospam* iki.fi (Mikko)
Groupes : comp.theory
Date : 29. Apr 2024, 17:16:36

On 2024-04-27 17:51:17 +0000, olcott said:

When you agree that H(D,D) is a correct termination analyzer within
my definition then we can proceed to the next point about whether
my definition is correct or diverges from the standard definition.
 Nobody will agree that H(D,D) is a correct termination analyzer
until you post a definition of "termination analyzer" and compare
H(D,D) to that definition. And nut even then if the comparison is
insufficient or erronous.
 Unless they go through every single slight nuance of the details
of my reasoning they won't be able to see that I am correct.
 Then the expected result is that they will never see that you are correct.

Unless I insist that they go through every single slight nuance of the
details of my reasoning THEY ALWAYS LEAP TO THE CONCLUSION THAT I AM
WRONG SIMPLY IGNORING WHAT I SAY.
 Is there any reason to expect a differen result if you do insist?
 I now have an airtight proof that I am correct.
That does not matter unless you post a pointer to that proof (either
a web page or a publication).
--
Mikko