Re: D simulated by H never halts no matter what H does V3

Sujet : Re: D simulated by H never halts no matter what H does V3
De : polcott333 (at) *nospam* gmail.com (olcott)
Groupes : comp.theory
Date : 04. May 2024, 16:06:01
 In comp.theory olcott <polcott333@gmail.com> wrote:
On 5/3/2024 4:57 PM, Richard Damon wrote:
On 5/3/24 7:38 AM, olcott wrote:
 [ .... ]

(a) It is a verified fact that D(D) simulated by H cannot
possibly reach past line 03 of D(D) simulated by H whether
H aborts its simulation or not.

Proven incorrect and you have decline to try to refute it, thus
conceding it to be incorrect, and your restatement just a lie.

"proven to be incorrect" by nonsense gibberish
That "D simulated by H" can mean "D NEVER simulated by H"

Also you fail to understand that when the executed H(D,D)
aborts its simulated input that all of the nested simulations
(if any) immediately totally stop running. No simulated H ever
returns any value to any simulated D.

That is only ordinary software engineering with zero subjective
leeway of interpretation. It is just like I yank the power cord
from the wall and you don't understand that the program immediately
stops running.

You are doing better than Alan on this though he doesn't
have a single clue about what execution traces are or how
they work.
 You should read "How to make friends and influence people" by Dale
Carnegie.  You may not care about the former, but you sure are trying the
latter.  Hint: telling nasty lies about people is not effective.

The alternative of disparaging my work without even looking at
it is far worse because it meets the
https://dictionary.findlaw.com/definition/reckless-disregard-of-the-truth.html
required for libel and defamation cases.
I prefer honest dialogues. Whenever the other party diverges from this
I will call it out. It may be fun to have an insult party until this
makes one look ridiculously foolish.

-- Copyright 2024 Olcott "Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius