Re: At least 100 people kept denying the easily verified fact -- closure

Sujet : Re: At least 100 people kept denying the easily verified fact -- closure
De : richard (at) *nospam* damon-family.org (Richard Damon)
Groupes : comp.theory
Date : 08. Jun 2024, 01:57:47
On 6/7/24 7:51 PM, olcott wrote:
On 6/7/2024 6:21 PM, joes wrote:
Am Fri, 07 Jun 2024 17:35:24 -0500 schrieb olcott:

On 6/7/2024 5:22 PM, joes wrote:
Am Fri, 07 Jun 2024 17:11:00 -0500 schrieb olcott:
That it is literally impossible to prove that the following is false
conclusively proves that it is true and the proof really need not be
wrapped in any tuxedo.
Why do you care about rebuttals if you don't even consider them possible?

 Until other people understand that I am correct my words are
too difficult to be understood making publication impossible.

We can get on to other key points only after we have closure on this
{foundation of simulating halt deciders} point.
What do you need closure for? You only want agreement.
I must get closure on each of the four points of my proof so that I know
that my words can possibly be understood. Without this publication is
hopeless.
Publication IS hopeless. As far as your words can be understood, they are
wrong. You could just post all of them.

 My words only seem wrong on the basis of a false religious
belief of the nature of correct simulation.

Nope, most of your words are just wrong. (at least when you try to talk about the actual theorems you are talking about).
You just don't understand what the words mean.
Now, it might help to start with learning what a PROOF actually is in formal logic,
Then maybe you will understand why you need to actually know something about the topics to try to prove something.