Re: H(D,D) cannot even be asked about the behavior of D(D) --- Boilerplate Reply

Sujet : Re: H(D,D) cannot even be asked about the behavior of D(D) --- Boilerplate Reply
De : polcott333 (at) *nospam* gmail.com (olcott)
Groupes : comp.theory
Date : 21. Jun 2024, 04:46:21
On 6/20/2024 9:38 PM, Richard Damon wrote:
On 6/20/24 10:04 PM, olcott wrote:
On 2024-06-20 05:15:37 +0000, olcott said:

On 6/20/2024 12:04 AM, Mikko wrote:

Sitll inclear whether you know what "termination analyzer" means.

I really don't care what you believe.
It is not about belief.
It is about correct reasoning.

No, it is not. It is about language maintenance. If you cannot present
your reasoning in Common Language it does not matter whether your
reasoning is correct.

I cannot possibly present my reasoning in a convincing way
to people that have already made up their mind and closed it
thus fail to trace through each step of this reasoning looking
for an error and finding none.

BNo, we are open to new ideas that have an actual factual

If you simply leap to the false assumption that I am wrong
yet fail to point out any mistake because there are no mistakes
this will only convince gullible fools that also lack sufficient
technical competence.

We don't leap from false assumption, we start with DEFINTIONS.

When it is defined that H(D,D) must report on the behavior
of D(D) yet the finite string D cannot be mapped to the
behavior of D(D) then the definition is wrong.

*You seem to think that textbooks are the word of God*

  Why do you say it can not be "mapped"
 Of course it can be mapped by the definition of mapping that decider are supposed to use, as

You need to show every single freaking step of exactly
DDD correctly emulated by HH0 reaches past its own
machine address [0000209b] or all you have is BULLSHIT!
_DDD()
[00002093] 55               push ebp
[00002094] 8bec             mov ebp,esp
[00002096] 6893200000       push 00002093 ; push DDD
[0000209b] e853f4ffff       call 000014f3 ; call HH0
[000020a0] 83c404           add esp,+04
[000020a3] 5d               pop ebp
[000020a4] c3               ret
Size in bytes:(0018) [000020a4]
Maybe I need to make that my boilerplate reply to
everything that you ever say about anything until
you admit that you are wrong.