Re: H(D,D) cannot even be asked about the behavior of D(D)

Sujet : Re: H(D,D) cannot even be asked about the behavior of D(D)
De : mikko.levanto (at) *nospam* iki.fi (Mikko)
Groupes : comp.theory
Date : 21. Jun 2024, 09:16:04

On 2024-06-20 05:15:37 +0000, olcott said:

On 6/20/2024 12:04 AM, Mikko wrote:

Sitll inclear whether you know what "termination analyzer" means.

I really don't care what you believe.
It is not about belief.
It is about correct reasoning.
 No, it is not. It is about language maintenance. If you cannot present
your reasoning in Common Language it does not matter whether your
reasoning is correct.
 I cannot possibly present my reasoning in a convincing way
to people that have already made up their mind and closed it
thus fail to trace through each step of this reasoning looking
for an error and finding none.
If you can't convince the reviewers of a journal that your article is
well thought and well written you cannot get it published in a
respected journal.
--
Mikko