Re: NASA engineer creates propulsion system that defies the laws of physics

Sujet : Re: NASA engineer creates propulsion system that defies the laws of physics
De : nospam (at) *nospam* de-ster.demon.nl (J. J. Lodder)
Groupes : sci.physics.relativity
Date : 10. May 2024, 13:17:46
Aether Regained <AetherRegaind@invalid.com> wrote:

amirjf nin:
On 5/9/2024 7:58 PM, amirjf nin wrote:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/nasa-engineer-creates-propulsion-
system-that-defies-the-laws-of-physics/ar-AA1o3vhc

Here's the original article's link (from earth.com):

https://www.earth.com/news/nasa-engineer-creates-propellantless-propulsion-s
ystem-defies-laws-physics/

Also here is the much more in-depth article referenced in the earth.com
article:

https://thedebrief.org/nasa-veterans-propellantless-propulsion-drive-that-ph
ysics-says-shouldnt-work-just-produced-enough-thrust-to-defeat-earths-gravity/

@Arindam/@bertietaylor:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EmDrive

You might find the above article very informative, especially the section:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EmDrive#Experimental_errors

Well, this is NASA's crackpot department.
No lack of funding, no external competence involved.
It wll never die.

I'll put my money on a cold fusion reactor first,

Jan