Re: In relativity "s" is for "spin"

Sujet : Re: In relativity "s" is for "spin"
De : clzb93ynxj (at) *nospam* att.net (LaurenceClarkCrossen)
Groupes : sci.physics.relativity
Date : 28. Jun 2024, 20:34:27
https://www.scirp.org/journal/paperinformation?paperid=35799
"General Spin Dirac Equation (II)
Golden Gadzirayi Nyambuya
Department of Applied Physics, National University of Science and
Technology, Bulawayo, Republic of Zimbabwe.
DOI: 10.4236/jmp.2013.48141   PDF    HTML   XML   4,554 Downloads  6,522 Views   Citations
Abstract
In an earlier reading [1], we did demonstrate that one can write down a
general spin Dirac equation by modifying the usual Einstein
energy-momentum equation via the insertion of the quantity “s” which is
identified with the spin of the particle. That is to say, a Dirac
equation that describes a particle of spin where is the normalised
Planck constant, σ are the Pauli 2×2 matrices and s=(±1,±2,±3,…,etc.).
What is not clear in the reading [1] is how such a modified
energy-momentum relation would arise in Nature. At the end of the day,
the insertion by the sleight of hand of the quantity “s” into the usual
Einstein energy-momentum equation, would then appear to be nothing more
than an idea belonging to the domains of speculation. In the present
reading—by making use of the curved spacetime Dirac equations proposed
in the work [2], we move the exercise of [1] from the realm of
speculation to that of plausibility.