Re: Energy?

Sujet : Re: Energy?
De : nospam (at) *nospam* de-ster.demon.nl (J. J. Lodder)
Groupes : sci.physics.relativity
Date : 16. Aug 2024, 11:05:01
Thomas Heger <ttt_heg@web.de> wrote:

Am Freitag000009, 09.08.2024 um 18:38 schrieb The Starmaker:
The Starmaker wrote:

The Starmaker wrote:

The Starmaker wrote:

The Energy that Einstein was thinking of was only the 'waves from the
Sun.'

I mean, let's be real here...

the only Energy he EVER thinks about, he's obssessed with is ..

'waves from the Sun.'

I mean, that is what HIS E=  represents....'waves from the
Sun.'

Come on, he died from it!

Nobody, and i mean nobody wore sunscreen at the Manhattan Project.

feynman died and einstein died, and many others.. all from the same
reasons, not wearing sunscreen to protect them from...'waves from the
Sun.'

(of course, it goes without saying you're not suppose to believe that
about einstein)

Keep in mind the very first paragrah in Einstein's letter:

"Some recent work by E.Fermi and L. Szilard, which has been com-

municated to me in manuscript, leads me to expect that the element uran-

ium may be turned into a new and important source of energy in the im-

mediate future." -Albert Einstein

Leo szillard and Einstein cooperated in Berlin and patented together a
device, which is called 'Einsteins fridge'.

This 'fridge' doesn't cool, however. Its only known use is as part of a
fast breeding reactor.

So you got all that wrong too.
There are several variants, and several patents.
The absorbtion cooler works quite well,
and other variants of it have been mass produced
for use in recreational vehicles.

The Einstein-Szilard liquid metal pump also works just fine.
Liquid metal pumps were used in fast breeder reactors
(when these still existed)
but they are also used in more mundane devices,
such as soldering machines.
Your phone may have been made using one.

So, possibly they had build an atomic bomb already in Berlin and needed
more plutonium there, hence such a breeding reactor was built and
Einstein provided his 'fridge'.

This is not just completely wrong, it is completely ludicrous,

Jan