Re: Approximately 300,000 km/s With Respect To What?

Sujet : Re: Approximately 300,000 km/s With Respect To What?
De : r.hachel (at) *nospam* wanadou.fr (Richard Hachel)
Groupes : sci.physics.relativity
Date : 20. Jul 2024, 14:50:23
Le 20/07/2024 à 08:25, Thomas Heger a écrit :
Am Freitag000019, 19.07.2024 um 14:39 schrieb Richard Hachel:

But for what reasons would any system take such an amount of efforts? ? ?
 It's a good question.
What we can say is that between the Annexation of Alsace and Moselle by Germany (1871), and until 1945, relations between Germany and France were not looking good. It was an almost permanent military or psychological war (three clashes) with global repercussions. Extreme powers were at stake. Diesel, the German inventor of the engine of the same name, was found floating in the Channel in 1913, probably eliminated by the English.
It is not normal that today, Albert Einstein has such great popularity (the SR is not him, but the French; the RG, it is Grossmann and Hilbert), the atomic bomb, he (he only knew Pouic, it was Oppenhaimer). This is obviously voluntary.
Question: Who? For what? Which great power had an interest and still has an interest in promoting Einstein (a useful idiot) rather than Poincaré (the greatest mathematician in history, and the only one to have been able to master the entirety of three sciences, mathematics, philosophy, physics) ?
It's a good question.
Note that part of the answer consists of:
- Albert Eisntein was naturalized American.
- In his political will, François Mitterrand will say:
“France does not know it, but we are at war with America, a merciless war, apparently without death, but a war to the death.”
François Mitterrand led France for 14 years, and he had the nuclear code. When a man like that says things like that, we should at least open an investigation.
Nobody ever talks about it.
As we never talk about who blew up the Nordstream which supplied France and Germany with quality gas.
Hence, in part, the fall of the current European economy.
Who was annoyed that Europe bought gas from the Russians?
There are things you shouldn't talk about.
R.H.