Re: Relativistic aberration

Sujet : Re: Relativistic aberration
De : r.hachel (at) *nospam* wanadou.fr (Richard Hachel)
Groupes : sci.physics.relativity
Date : 15. Jul 2024, 14:55:23
Le 15/07/2024 à 14:33, hitlong@yahoo.com (gharnagel) a écrit :
On Mon, 15 Jul 2024 11:58:07 +0000, Richard Hachel wrote:

I beg you to understand something about the simple things I say here on
this forum.
 Feel assured, I DO understand.
So your presence is a true miracle.

1. Two observers who cross paths, and according to Hachel's (or
Poincaré's, properly understood) transformations, have exactly the same
vision of the universe and at the same instant (as long as we understand
the notion of universal simultaneity).
 Dr. Hachel is describing Newton's universe, not Poincaré's.
 No.  No no. Absolutely not.
For example, if you ask Hachel what is the duration of a uniformly accelerated journey to Tau Ceti, he will answer:
To=(x/c).sqrt(1+2c²/ax)
and he will ask all students around the world to learn this formula by heart.
This is not a Newtonian formula.
We will say: therefore he is a relativist like Einstein.
No, he is a relativist like Hachel, and uses a different geometry for space and time problems.
As well as different equations, sometimes different transformations. But not much Newtonian in there.
Example: what is the formula giving the instantaneous speed of uniformly accelerated objects?
Voi/c=[1+c²/2ax]^-(1/2)
This formula does not exist either in Newton or Einstein.
Another example: transformations into rotating frames of reference.
<http://news2.nemoweb.net/jntp?_hiIkN_NB6Jm2XOJZeHK7Fy9L2E@jntp/Data.Media:1>
These transformations do not exist neither in Newton nor in Einstein.
R.H.