Re: A correct prediction

Sujet : Re: A correct prediction
De : hitlong (at) *nospam* yahoo.com (gharnagel)
Groupes : sci.physics.relativity
Date : 26. Jun 2024, 18:27:57
Maciej Wozniak wrote:

W dniu 26.06.2024 o 16:11, Richard Hachel pisze:

Le 26/06/2024 à 15:08, hitlong@yahoo.com (gharnagel) a écrit :

Wozzie's simpleton mind can't fathom that X and Y need
not have any relation to each other since he didn't
specify what X and Y were.

After all, he didn't specify that b was Y and not X, etc.

X might be "A bird flew in the window" and Y might be "A
cockroach ate my cheese."  Both may be true, both may be
false, or X may be true while B false or B may be true
while A false.  Or they may be indeterminate because the
events were neither observed nor recorded.

How?
How not observed?  Do YOU observe a bird flying in the bedroom
window when everyone is in the parlor?

Python is one of the top posters on science forums?
And I didn't know it?
I thought he was a buffoon, a puppet.
You thought wrong.  You were projecting again.

But he is unable to understand what an apparent speed is
in physics, and why such a speed can take on all values ​​from
zero to infinity as it approaches.
"Apparent speed" is not real speed.  It's an artifact of the
fact that the speed of light is not infinite and has little
use in physics except to explain why the speed of light isn't
exceeded in certain cases of observation.  Making it a central
topic in a relativity discussion seems lame to me.

He's a puppet, a buffoon.
The Good Doctor is hallucinating again.

Harrie is an idiot;
And now Wozzie-fool is projecting again.

he can claim that Nature Herself is speaking to him and
his idiot gurus,
Of course nature speaks to us.  If we put our hand in a fire,
nature speaks to us in the language of pain.  When we do
something good to someone, nature speaks to us in the language
of joy.
“Joy is what we all seek.  It is an energy more powerful than food.
But without love we can not feel true joy.” -- Akiane Kramarik
Perhaps Wozzie is too busy disrespecting everyone to hear such
messages from nature.

or that GPS clocks are not real,
Dishonest Wozzie-fool intentionally "misunderstands in an attempt
to confuse issues.  Good human beings don't do that.

or that poor stinker Python is one of the top posters.
Who cares.
And no one cares about Wozzie's deranged opinions.
“All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust,
sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.”
 -- Douglas Adams