Re: Sync two clocks

Sujet : Re: Sync two clocks
De : r.hachel (at) *nospam* jesauspu.fr (Richard Hachel)
Groupes : sci.physics.relativity
Date : 20. Aug 2024, 17:28:22
Le 20/08/2024 à 17:02, Python a écrit :

A clown is someone pretending that 3 can be 4 for some obervers.
 This is not exactly what I am saying.
If we take the idea of ​​a proper time, it is a relativistic invariant, and everyone, in all possible and imaginable frames of reference, will admit that the proper time is an invariant.
It is this invariant that allows me to write To²=Tr²+Et² to replace the old formulation of the invariance of the space-time interval of little interest in RR.
If tB=00'01" is noted on B's clock, it is obvious that what is written will be noted by all observers of all frames of reference, therefore whatever the aposition, and whatever the relative speed.
What will vary is the time at which tB=00'01" occurred for any different and distant observer. As a general rule, no observer will find that this happened simultaneously, that is to say at the moment when his own watch will mark tX=00'01".
This is not true for A if we understand what I am explaining. For A, when the event Tb takes place, it is already tA'=2.
In short, for A, tB and tA' are simultaneous.
I repeat, for A, tB and tA' are simultaneous.
Have three cups of coffee, and perhaps you will understand why, without budging, I have been talking for 40 years about universal anisochrony.
R.H.