Scalar waves

Sujet : Scalar waves
De : ttt_heg (at) *nospam* web.de (Thomas Heger)
Groupes : sci.physics.relativity
Date : 28. Apr 2024, 07:46:54
Hi Ng
I had read recently something from Tom Bearden.
He wrote, that scalar waves are longitudinal waves, which vary in velocity and are acompanied by a wave, which runs backwards in time.
The idea is a little strange and would require to give up the constancy of the speed of light in vacuum, but to allow a variation of the speed of light in vacuum.
This would cause a wavelike behavior, but longitudinal (opposite to classical em-waves).
This behaviour was called 'polarized in the time-domain'.
Is this somehow correct?
(The 'backwards in time wave' is actually no prblem for me, because I had assumed something similar before.)
TH