Re: Approximately 300,000 km/s With Respect To What?

Sujet : Re: Approximately 300,000 km/s With Respect To What?
De : ttt_heg (at) *nospam* web.de (Thomas Heger)
Groupes : sci.physics.relativity
Date : 21. Jul 2024, 09:03:02
The number of errors in einstein's paper is also extremely large, hence that 'system' would need permanent control over large parts of science.

Also a mechanism for sanctions against dissidents would be useful.

But for what reasons would any system take such an amount of efforts???

Certainly something not very beneficial, because otherwise we would be told about it.
 Even as fond you are to pathetically stupid "theories" (growing Earth,
Hitler is a British spy, etc.) you seem to realize, somewhat, how
stupid your claims are?
 There is a far simpler way to explain everything
- There are no significant mistakes in Einstein's article
This is actually a counterfactual 'sanction'!
You didn't even mention my 'annotated version of SRT' and the 400+ errors I have found in Einstein's paper.
Here it is:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RkhX-B5u7X4ga0QH-C53RddjQGctZVdo/view
If you think, that I made 400+ errors myself, than please show at least a single one.
TH