Re: EPIC MICROTUBULE AFTERLIFE BREAKTHRUS

Sujet : Re: EPIC MICROTUBULE AFTERLIFE BREAKTHRUS
De : ghammond928 (at) *nospam* gmail.com (George Hammond)
Groupes : sci.physics.relativity
Date : 18. May 2024, 04:33:25
On Fri, 17 May 2024 08:47:58 -0000 (UTC), Tzapaev Mikhalushkin
<uukhu@ashla.ru> wrote:

George Hammond wrote:

HOWEVER the latest research by Stuart Hameroff,
Roger Penrose, and yours truly George Hammond (this trio hereinafter
referred to as "HPH") shows that a microtubule based AFTERLIFE COULD BE
FASTER THAN LIGHTNING!

what "latest", my friend, this crap is at least 30 years old. Are you
fucking gay?? I don't like gay.

[George Hammond MS Physics (1967)]
You haven't seen the laterst.... HAMEROFF video (2024)--
.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxZNQBFtRx4
.
I am a PhD level physicist 82 And am keenly interested
in life after death.  Most scientists do
not realize that because of lightning
and others split second deaths – that
the AFTERLIFE would have to happen
near INSTANTANEOUSLY.