Re: the notion of counter-intuitiveness in relativistic physics

Sujet : Re: the notion of counter-intuitiveness in relativistic physics
De : python (at) *nospam* invalid.org (Python)
Groupes : sci.physics.relativity
Date : 08. Aug 2024, 13:06:50
The longitudinal Doppler effect is already a relativistic effect.

Nope.
 Mais bordel, vous allez être poli, oui?
Je vous dis, bordel de merde, que :
 The longitudinal Doppler effect is already a relativistic effect.
 Franchement le comportement de certains commence à me casser les couilles.
 Mais merde!!!
 Répondez moi que ce n'est pas ce que dis la théorie, mais ne me dites pas que ce que je dis n'est pas vrai ou que je me trompe.
 Ce comportement est intolérable.
1. Posting in French in an English-speaking group is abusive.
2. Moreover posting profanities and threats is abusive.
Dr. Lengrand, you are not in your doctor's office here. You are
in a public forum.
You cannot edict what is "tolerable" and what is not.
Moreover you are lying: people are not objecting to your fantasies
by only saying that it is not what SR says (which is nevertheless
a perfectly valid objection) but by pointing out fallacies and
contradictions in your own words.
So again: what you write here and there is WRONG, is NOT TRUE,
is CONTRADICTING ITSELF and, most of the time, MAKES NO SENSE
AT ALL.
You are a egomaniac psychopath that shouldn't be allowed to
practice medicine. PERIOD.