Re: [SR] Dismaying intellectual desert?

Sujet : Re: [SR] Dismaying intellectual desert?
De : r.hachel (at) *nospam* tiscali.fr (Richard Hachel)
Groupes : sci.physics.relativity sci.physics sci.physics.electromag
Date : 02. Apr 2024, 11:39:27
Le 02/04/2024 à 02:50, Arindam Banerjee a écrit :
Le 30/03/2024 à 00:25, Richard Hachel a écrit :
For a long time now, I have provided proof that the theory of relativity, at least as taught today, was incorrect.
 It is rubbish.

I was then accused, for ideological convenience, of being anti-relativist, which is false. I never said anywhere that the theory of relativity was false, I simply said, and tenaciously, that it was incorrect, which is far from being the same thing.
 No, it is not incorrect.  It is rubbish.  For light speed varies with the speed of the emitter, as shown by the correct understanding of the MMI expt results on one hand; and there is violation of inertia with the Lorenz force not having equal and opposite reaction. With inertia violated, with my railgun experiments, the essential basis for Eisntein's 1905 paper gets outed.
I am surprised that you want to refute things that are so obvious, and especially by giving false arguments.
It is not possible that the speed of light can be changed by the speed of the source because the speed of light in a frame of reference is measured with TWO watches, and the two watches that measure it are in the receiver's frame of reference .
This de facto makes the speed of the source completely useless to take into account to produce this speed.
On the other hand, if the speed of the source has no importance on the speed of the wave, it is important to know that it has an importance on the wavelength and the energy of the photon.
 λ'=λ.sqrt(1-Vo²/c²)/(1+cosα.Vo/c)    λ'=λ.(1-cosα'.Vo/c)/sqrt(1-Vo²/c²)
 λ'=λ.(1+cosµ.Vo/c)/sqrt(1-Vo²/c²)
 hυ'=hυ.(1+cosα.Vo/c)/sqrt(1-Vo²/c²)
 hυ'=hυ.sqrt(1-Vo²/c²)/(1-cosα'.Vo/c)
 hυ'=hυ.sqrt(1-Vo²/c²)/(1+cosµ.Vo/c)