Re: Chock full o'Nuts is that heavenly coffee,

Sujet : Re: Chock full o'Nuts is that heavenly coffee,
De : percent (at) *nospam* yohooo.not (%)
Groupes : sci.physics.relativity sci.physics alt.atheism
Suivi-à : alt.idiots
Date : 02. Jun 2024, 16:51:47
The Starmaker wrote:
% wrote:

The Starmaker wrote:

Chock full o'Nuts is that heavenly coffee,
Heavenly coffee, heavenly coffee.
Chock full o'Nuts is that heavenly coffee,
Better coffee Rockefeller's money can't buy.

Do you like your coffee black or do you want some milky way?

   Chock full o'Nuts is that heavenly coffee,
   Heavenly coffee, heavenly coffee.
   Chock full o'Nuts is that heavenly coffee,
   Better coffee Rockefeller's money can't buy.

2090 Space Oddessy...."My Chock, It's full of'Nuts!"

Chock full o'Nuts is that heavenly coffee,
Heavenly coffee, heavenly coffee.
Chock full o'Nuts is that heavenly coffee,
Better coffee Rockefeller's money can't buy.

I know this might sound far fetched to yous...

but most people 'In the beginning' of their day
have a cup of coffee first...

since everyone wants to know how did God go about
to create a heavenly and the earth...

isn't it possible that God started first with a...cup of coffee?

   Chock full o'Nuts is that heavenly coffee,
   Heavenly coffee, heavenly coffee.
   Chock full o'Nuts is that heavenly coffee,
   Better coffee Rockefeller's money can't buy.

I mean, God started with an empty cup of coffee first..

and made some

Chock full o'Nuts is that heavenly coffee,
   Heavenly coffee, heavenly coffee.
   Chock full o'Nuts is that heavenly coffee,
   Better coffee Rockefeller's money can't buy.

you got black coffee

sugar..(crystals like the sun and stars)

*just a science note: the sun and stars are made of crystals

just add sugar crystals to the black night sky and you have

    Heavenly coffee, heavenly coffee.
    Chock full o'Nuts is that heavenly coffee,
    Better coffee Rockefeller's money can't buy.

In other words, the fact is the majority of the properties of stars and
sugar are ...'the same'.

So, when you add sugar to your coffee...it's Heavenly coffee. (add some
milky way.)

you're really old
 Sounds like an atheist who doesn't like heaven in his coffee...
 Heavenly coffee, heavenly coffee.
 have you tried...hell coffee?
 it taste like hell.

its usually the lesser intelligent person , that comments
on the more intelligent person's , lack of intelligents
and we all think what we do has major significants